"EPIC HD" will Not be Available in Airtel Digital TV.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 41
  • Views Views: Views 5,291
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadiq said:
One more thing.. EPIC HD removal was posted by Deep.S but Harry bro is saying Deep bro posted the news after Harry bro. But I didn't find any thread or post from Harry bro saying that EPIC HD will be removed tonight. But Harry bro posted this removal news in other places after one hour from the time it posted by Deep.S.

Sadiq bro u always want to shown other members down as u arguing with me from last 3-4 hours continously.. As Prateek bro also confirmed that i posted it; then why u want to shown me wrong..:s :s

If i am wrong somewhere then i apologize to all members & Sadiq bro..[emoji53] [emoji53]

Harry.S said:
Sadiq bro u always want to shown other members down as u arguing with me from last 3-4 hours continously.. As Prateek bro also confirmed that i posted it; then why u want to shown me wrong..:s :s

If i am wrong somewhere then i apologize to all members & Sadiq bro..[emoji53] [emoji53]

Bro, there is no argument here. Just want to see where you posted.. Please share the link bro.. Though you and Prateek confirmed, I am not able to see it bro..

Share the link where you mentioned about EPIC HD removal before Deep.S bro.
Share the link where you mentioned SS HD4 is a replacement of EPIC HD.

That's all bro!

@Harry bro: Don't take this as an argument since it is not my intention here as you are thinking. Since you are saying that you already mentioned about some news and I am not able find the same, I am asking you to share the link with me. You can easily take it since it was posted by you.

So, I hope you got me.

Harry.S said:

bro... i cud b wrong also :P:P:P

n bro... no one is trying to show u down :angry

sadiq bro have simply asked it n nothing more :tup:tup:tup

Sadiq said:
@Harry bro: Don't take this as an argument since it is not my intention here as you are thinking. Since you are saying that you already mentioned about some news and I am not able find the same, I am asking you to share the link with me. You can easily take it since it was posted by you.

So, I hope you got me.
Bro plz check the thread where i posted it.. Check Epic HD & Manoranjan Music will be removed thread..:tup

Harry.S said:
Bro plz check the thread where i posted it.. Check Epic HD & Manoranjan Music will be removed thread..:tup

So, here you go.. Yes, it is already guessed by you here that SS HD4 will be a replacement for EPIC HD :tup

Harry.S said:
I think they will definitely add SS HD4 after removing EPIC HD..:Win
But Manoranjan Tv has gud library of old Songs. :s :s

But EPIC HD was not removed as announced and it is going to be removed only by today as confirmed by Deep.S bro..

Sadiq said:
So, here you go.. Yes, it is already guessed by you here that SS HD4 will be a replacement for EPIC HD :tup

But EPIC HD was not removed as announced and it is going to be removed only by today as confirmed by Deep.S bro..

Bro I was sure about its removal becoz of their low TRP.. & after the news which was posted by our community member of this removation in newspaper also..
Hope u understand me better now..

Harry.S said:
Bro I was sure about its removal becoz of their low TRP.. & after the news which was posted by our community member of this removation in newspaper also..
Hope u understand me better now..

Got it bro.. But Deep bro reconfirmed the same news again today from officials. And I can also see you posted the removal news today in other places too after getting a confirmation from Deep.S bro.. Isn't it?

Sadiq said:
Got it bro.. But Deep bro reconfirmed the same news again today from officials. And I can also see you posted the removal news today in other places too after getting a confirmation from Deep.S bro.. Isn't it?

Yes bro it was finally confirmed by only Deep.S bro for his Uncle..:tup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom