Good News Epic Plus and ShowBox Launching soon

• Thread starter Manu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 3,264

Manu

Contributor
Reaction score
MUMBAI: The promoters of Epic Television Network have created a new holding company called IN10 Media, which will act as a parent company for all its media businesses.

Epic TV plans to organise and build itself as a media network, with new ventures across every touch-point of the content life-cycle that would consolidate under the banner of IN10 Media.
Aditya Pittie's IN10 Media to launch two new TV channels, global SVoD service - TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI

A high-definition (HD) offering, Epic Plus would be a separate feed and the content offering would strengthen Epic’s positioning, and further its brand promise of showcasing high quality, premium, India-centric content.

ShowBox, which will be a free-to-air (FTA) channel, is slated to be a regional youth and music channel, high on appeal and energy, that will push the boundaries of quality entertainment in the regional space.

2 new hindi channel from Epic tv. After launching these 2 channel probably they will launch Lamhe & Epic punjabi(my guess only)

Last edited:
Made 2 logo for EPIC PLUS & SHOW BOX

EPic Plus
i0ptwPj.jpg

Showbox
1fHHiVK.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock