DDF Exclusive Epic TV revamping soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it's saying coming soon i.e. new shows, new tagline. Looks like Channel revamping soon

0UBCCSS.jpg

Last edited:
EPIC is the only channel which I always add once in 6 months or so :) to see if anything has changed .....some special consideration to this channel as an Indian content rich & knowledge based (...unlike foreign channels of the likes of History, NGC, Discovery etc with deeper pockets and global content)..... but I get bored in a week or two with drab content demanding too much attention to process & digest:em: and I end up dropping it

Of course I dont mind paying a good amount for even FTA special interest channels like Awakening, InSync-( Classical Music).. which are wonderful and engaging whenever I see. EPIC will win patronage only if the content is a ideal mix of Indian history and modern times but not limited to just Patriotism & Armed forces. And also delivered not just in Hindi but a mix of both Hindi and English to attract more semi urban/ urban & more educated viewers pan India...who would be the ideal cohort ready to spare time to view such content

Last edited by a moderator:
Exxclusive Update

"Epic TV" Testing it's New Graphics and Logo

▪New Full Screen
wfI5Zgb.jpg

LqqVH80.jpg

▪Logo on Screen
bZWGYEh.jpg

▪'Back In' Timer
RFwPgy0.jpg

▪Program Graphics / Montage
VBs5dWR.jpg

▪They Tested the New Logo / Graphics / Show Montages / Coming Soon Montages Over Night and At present Reverted into Old Set Ups.
▪These "Revamp" will take place Today may be from Evening or any time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock