• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

DDF Exclusive Epic TV revamping soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes it's saying coming soon i.e. new shows, new tagline. Looks like Channel revamping soon

0UBCCSS.jpg

Last edited:

Manohar Prakash

Registered
Reaction score
EPIC is the only channel which I always add once in 6 months or so :) to see if anything has changed .....some special consideration to this channel as an Indian content rich & knowledge based (...unlike foreign channels of the likes of History, NGC, Discovery etc with deeper pockets and global content)..... but I get bored in a week or two with drab content demanding too much attention to process & digest:em: and I end up dropping it

Of course I dont mind paying a good amount for even FTA special interest channels like Awakening, InSync-( Classical Music).. which are wonderful and engaging whenever I see. EPIC will win patronage only if the content is a ideal mix of Indian history and modern times but not limited to just Patriotism & Armed forces. And also delivered not just in Hindi but a mix of both Hindi and English to attract more semi urban/ urban & more educated viewers pan India...who would be the ideal cohort ready to spare time to view such content

Last edited by a moderator:

asgworldindia

Registered
Reaction score
Exxclusive Update

"Epic TV" Testing it's New Graphics and Logo

▪New Full Screen
wfI5Zgb.jpg

LqqVH80.jpg

▪Logo on Screen
bZWGYEh.jpg

▪'Back In' Timer
RFwPgy0.jpg

▪Program Graphics / Montage
VBs5dWR.jpg

▪They Tested the New Logo / Graphics / Show Montages / Coming Soon Montages Over Night and At present Reverted into Old Set Ups.
▪These "Revamp" will take place Today may be from Evening or any time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock