Era of Big Two in sports broadcasting as Sony acquires TEN Sports from ZEE

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 139
  • Views: Views 23,612
Hi Brothers

English translation of my post in Mathrubhumi Malayalam daily

ZEE EXIT THE GROUND:SONY WILL BE PLAY ON TEN SPORTS

Mumbai:Zee is going to sell their sports channel network ten sports to Sony Pictures.The deal has been done at Rs 2600 crores(385 million dolar).Sports broadcating business is not profitable to Zee,Its currently running at Rs 37.2 crores lose.At the same time after buying tensports the sports division of Sony will be become strong.

amansingh said:
please like my comment... i think we should all mail to sony ent to modify sports channels logo....we advise them to make it like uk channels....i think there were many sonyespn logos that were made by our ddf members... send those samples to sony..repeated mails can change their mind. what do u say?

Please share those logos designed by ddf member

Very Exicted To See New Sports channels from SPN/ESPN ......

Sony should prepare seperate channel for WWE,TNA,UFC etc....they should named as
 SonyEspn PUNCH

After 5 months cricket,football,fights,racing and more games rain come.cricket right come with sony espn ten growing cricket I hope newzealand cricket live on sony?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock