Eros’ Kishore Lulla wins ‘Entertainment Visionary’ award

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
Eros international executive chairman Kishore Lulla has bagged the Entertainment Visionary award at the 2015 Annual Gala Dinner organized by Asia Society Southern California on 20 June. Lulla was recognised for being a game changer as well as for his efforts in taking Bollywood to a global platform. The gala evening honoured Lulla’s quest to connect the Indian diaspora through films and bridging of cultures by introducing Bollywood to non-Indian audiences. 

Lulla said, “It is an honour to be recognised by the reputed Asia Society Southern California and I’m grateful to my family, the Eros team, our associates, investors and the Indian film industry for their unstinted support. It continues to be a remarkable journey for us at Eros and I would like to offer my sincere thanks to the Asia Society in appreciating our endeavor to bring Indian cinema to the forefront globally.”

http://www.indiantelevision.com/television/tv-channels/people/eros-kishore-lulla-wins-entertainment-visionary-award-150625

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock