error 200 reliance bigtv

• Thread starter raman singh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 20,376
R

raman singh

i have bought new big tv card with reciever.if i insert my card in reciever,then i m getting this error(if you have already subscribed to this channel inconvenience is regretted try changing channel (s) to resume service if probliem persists call reliance bigtv customer care on 1800 200 9001 (tollfree)
error 200 show).kindly i like to know.can you help me to come out from this problem.thanks in advance regards

^^^ Why you made 2 thread on same topic............ :bad looking:

Call CC/ nodal officer of RDTV.....

Dial 1800-200-9001 and Request To Refresh your Signal to Customer Care. Before Call check 556 GhyanDarshan,414 Rajysabha,100 Preview,
Customer Care Ask u these Channel Are u can view or not ?

They refresh your account and stay on channel no.100 with 10-15 Minutes and Channels Start..

i think one for his care and another one forum his stb.............................:D

@topic-call to cc or send a mail to nodal officer so that he/she can call u............gud luck:up:

mystic said:
^^^ Why you made 2 thread on same topic............ :bad looking:

Call CC/ nodal officer of RDTV.....

sorry sir am very new.............:cry:

Vikram said:
Dial 1800-200-9001 and Request To Refresh your Signal to Customer Care. Before Call check 556 GhyanDarshan,414 Rajysabha,100 Preview,
Customer Care Ask u these Channel Are u can view or not ?

They refresh your account and stay on channel no.100 with 10-15 Minutes and Channels Start..

100 privew channel is coming

what to do now help me sir

i think he has bought a new connection it might not have been activated so he is getting error 200

hello raman singh call the guy who came to install the dish he has to activate the service .have you sumitted ID proof to them or not . when ISP get ID proof then only they will activate the service. i know very well.......

In new Box ch No.100 And 414 Not Activate but 556 Free to air, so if channel No.100 Viewing Your Card Is Activate and u need to refresh your account No need to mail Nodel officers,So Call And Follow Step From Customer Care ! :bowdownsmiley:
They Refresh Your Account It is No Big Problem :wallnalsirmarna:, At time Activation,Stb Not on it happen !
So Don't Worry About This Little Problem, :dance3:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock