Error B001

sinha.sandy

Reaction score
Has anybody been able to resolve the B001 problem ? Or we will have to call the guy ???

I am still facing this problem on Travel XP, Makkal TV, 9xo,

It got fixed for others?

Me too...
Just thinking why should I spent 150 Rs for Makkal Tv

Ashok L said:
Me too...
Just thinking why should I spent 150 Rs for Makkal Tv

iam also stll not getting makkal tv. iam not interest to call technician because this channel is not much more important for me, if i compare with other tamil entertainment channels.

I am still facing this problem on Travel XP, Makkal TV, 9xo, DD Metro and even in Channel 100 Airtel Home

As suggested by divakar_mba I just tried aligning 1 inch down alone since 1 inch left is not required for me because I have already marked my poles with a marker and its matching already. But the signal level decreases to 68-69 so I did not touched it further. I think technician will do it in a minute but we need to spend 150.

without disturbing the dish/ changing the position how cum some channels are not coming. I am pretty sure the dish did not changed the position since I have marked the movable part and the rod with a help of a marker already and its correct only.

Asad Afzal said:
I am getting good signal of channels of 11480 V tp in Pakistan.

Bro this problem is not in all places. mainly in tamilnadu especially in chennai.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock