error in manual or automatic downloading software in hd dvr(both airtel and tata sky)

dino29

Reaction score
there seems to b some problem in hd dvr being sold that it cant download software whether manual or automatic . the only way software download is possible is that to have a hd dvr and another stb in different and if u want to manual download or automatic download software of hd dvr, u need to keep the other stb also in standby or on mode. this is bcoz hd dvr is unable to give proper power to lnb for download to start and requires another stb power to start the process. so people having hd dvr, beware u might not b able to download software if u have only hd dvr. only possible way to download software in case u have single hd dvr is to connect lnb inlet 2 on stb to single lnb outlet, it wont work if u have dual lnb or quad lnb

My TataSky+HD DVR is upgraded automatically to latest firmware of March2011 without any problem or trick.
:)

so u have only one tata sky plus hd box or do u have any other tata sky box too?

namo narayan said:
so u have only one tata sky plus hd box or do u have any other tata sky box too?
Only one STB connected ... :c

ok do one thing swap the wires connected to stb tuners and try manual download,see and tell if it works

i have too dual lnb connected to tata sky dvr box but working fine. ;)

namo narayan said:
ok do one thing swap the wires connected to stb tuners and try manual download,see and tell if it works
Sorry bro... my STB is working fine including download....
so I am not going to disturb it. :lol

Bapun Raz said:
i too have dual lnb connected to tata sky dvr box but working fine. ;)
Namo narayan is talking about HD DVR box.... :lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock