ESPN HD and STAR CRICKET HD added on RDTV

really what a surprising news for all of you......so they have finally added it....that's great also any ida for price?

Awaiting ss from you anil bhai.

Cheers :c

well thye great news is addition of espn hd, star cricket hd is useless considering faaltu performance of indian team as well as no pre or post match shows in hd, its like event based hd channel and now will take permanent space of dth provider

namo narayan said:
well thye great news is addition of espn hd, star cricket hd is useless considering faaltu performance of indian team as well as no pre or post match shows in hd, its like event based hd channel and now will take permanent space of dth provider

Pre-match and post-match shows will be available as soon as ess signs deal with the advertisers..till then only live events will be available..plus, espn hd is a great addition since F1 and BPL can be watched on it :)

@ nomo bro that happens in game
they r not machines they have pain
they don't get rest comparing to england team:angry::(:

dear ssparikshya thata why i told bcci is bloody money sucking body and they dont care about country's pride as well players like yuvraj, dhoni, bhajji and others feel its alright to rest for west indies tour but playing for money in ipl even though they r not fit is fine for them. why cant these id*ots revolt against bcci ,its just bcoz they find money more good than country's pride. i m very happy at india loosing bcoz this was bound to happen as these morons will then only feel ashamed

completely true
they should stop ipl
and give rest that time:angry:

Espn HD channel no 511 and Star cricket HD channel no 512 added in RDTV today but showing testing in EPG guide

namo narayan said:

donot tell offtopic things.it is a great news.now finally ratv has added these good channels and cut the silence.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock