ESPN HD and Star Cricket HD to be added on Dish TruHD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mussu-100

Reaction score
All credits go to SPANDAN bro.

He says that both the channels will be added before the ICC Champions Trophy, and they will be available on ALA CARTE basis. He got this news from his dealer!

It seems like the wait of all Dish TruHD customers is over! Including myself! If this news is true, Dish TruHD will be no.1 without a doubt.

They will not be No.1 as operators like videocon d2h are giving more hd chs in lowest cost if u see their packages while dish tv has hd chs like hbo hd chs as ala carte

dino29 said:
They will not be No.1 as operators like videocon d2h are giving more hd chs in lowest cost if u see their packages while dish tv has hd chs like hbo hd chs as ala carte

Many, many people including myself are willing to pay 100-200 rupees extra per month to have a clearly superior dth service. Other than the two premium hbo channels, dish tv gives all its hd channels on its highest pack. And it doesnt leave out basic channels like ten cricket. Plus dish tv clearly has superior pq and aq, and better hardware. Anyways everyone has their own opinion and in my opinion Dish tv is no.1 if these channels are added.

Sorry for straying off topic.

Good news for dish tru hd subscribers.

dino29 said:

when this insanity will stop?:angry:angry

mussu-100 said:
dino29 said:

Many, many people including myself are willing to pay 100-200 rupees extra per month to have a clearly superior dth service. Other than the two premium hbo channels, dish tv gives all its hd channels on its highest pack. And it doesnt leave out basic channels like ten cricket. Plus dish tv clearly has superior pq and aq, and better hardware. Anyways everyone has their own opinion and in my opinion Dish tv is no.1 if these channels are added.

Sorry for straying off topic.

Sorry but i would beg to defer...
To be no. 1 dish tv needs to provide,
1. Dvr with inbuilt harddisk
2. They have worst gui, need to sort out
3. Hd packaging is too strict.
4. Too much dependence on dd dth. This is critical point i am putting. When a channel goes from dd dth, they do not act promptly and keep waiting for that to come back on dd dth. As dd dth does not have too popular channels, but at time this affects certain segment of people.
5. They also need to come out of their slowness. If zee hd channels can take more than a year and 100 follow ups from us before it comes and ess hd can come after 2 years of launch then how am i going to subscribe dish tv with trust?
6. Till recently they kept zee cinema hd kind of channel out of their 385 lowest hd pack. And moreover no one else has something call hd pack. When i buy a 40k s4 i still can subscribe 10rs per month prepaid service. But here if u have hd box hardware shift u are barred from other packs.

Genuine things to think for dish tv. Now they are in much better position than stone age non star hd days.

dino29 said:

Totally agreed with dino.
DishTV should make a HD addon pack which includes all the HD channels and then customer can choose it with any base pack....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock