Espn HD & Star Cricket HD

SPANDAN

Contributor
Reaction score
As i recieved a Superb Breaking News from my Dealer Nearby about Addition of Starcricket HD and EspnHD chanels before Champions Trophy i decided to share with DDF users:tup:ohya .. So Finally a long wait is over for all DishtruHD people and these two HD channels will be Added before Champions trophy i.e. 6th june and it will on ALA CARTE basis..

SPANDAN said:
As i recieved a Superb Breaking News from my Dealer Nearby about Addition of Starcricket HD and EspnHD chanels before Champions Trophy i decided to share with DDF users:tup:ohya .. So Finally a long wait is over for all DishtruHD people and these two HD channels will be Added before Champions trophy i.e. 6th june and it will on ALA CARTE basis..

Will these channels be added before the 6th or on the day? Any idea what will be the price?

Acc to dealer it will be added before 6th and be on AlaCarte basis.. No news abt the price yet..

Re: ESPN HD and Star Cricket HD to be added on Dish TruHD!

I don"t think they will add these channel.When they added other Star Channel that time why they leave Star Cricket HD .

RE: Re: ESPN HD and Star Cricket HD to be added on Dish TruHD!

fkidwai2020 said:
I don"t think they will add these channel.When they added other Star Channel that time why they leave Star Cricket HD .

Well, there are a few reasons why they didnt add at that time. Firstly, technically the "STAR Asli HD" channels only consist of only Star Plus HD, Star Gold HD, Life OK HD, Star Movies HD and Star World HD. Star Cricket HD and ESPN HD are considered as "ESPN-STAR Sports" HD channels. So technically Star Cricket HD is more like a cousin to the other Star Asli HD channels.

Secondly, at that time they didnt feel the need to add those channels because the IPL was coming up and all of India's eyes would be on the IPL, so it would be a waste of money to add then. Now with the 2013 ICC Champions Trophy and the 2013 FIFA Confederations Cup it will make sense to add them.

Thirdly, recently ADTV added these channels. So Dish TruHD has to keep up with its competitors as much as possible, and not having ESS HD on their platform is a big downside. They have ample space on their TP's, so stay positive about everything :)

Btw the addition of ESS HD was announced in the exact same way on ADTV, and that news was confirmed two days ago.

Have I answered your question well enough?

Almost after 2 yrs (19 July 2011) , it will be ADDED ..

Thanks 2 all that have shed blood and sweat umpteen times for this 2 achieve..

6th June cant Come Fast Enuf !!!:):tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock