ESPN launches ESPN HD and ESPN3 in NZ

Napster

Reaction score
Sports channel ESPN has launched ESPN HD on Sky New Zealand and ESPN3.com on ISky.

ESPN3.com’s broadband channel allows sports fans to choose from multiple simultaneous events, and to view news, events and programmes on demand.

ESPN, ESPN HD and ESPN3.com will show live and exclusive coverage of the ATP World Tour, NBA, NFL, MLB, European football and rugby, college sports, action sports and news and information programming.

ESPN3.com will be the online home for live and on demand sports, available to Sky Sport subscribers with multi-room. Its new video player will allow users to participate in social networking features such as Facebook live stream conversations with others who are watching ESPN3.com events.

“This is a very exciting time for ESPN; the launch of ESPN HD and ESPN3.com represent a significant expansion of ESPN’s business in New Zealand,” said Mike Morrison, ESPN’s VP and general manager, Asia Pacific.

“In conjunction with our partner Sky, we are able to deliver New Zealand sports fans more of the best sporting content from around the globe.”

ya, true:clapsmiley::clapsmiley::clapsmiley:

i hope espn3 will come soon to india

with sky networks:waiting::up:

no its never comes to india as per i know.

As its only giving currently its services to NZ only.

But Lets hope soon sky network comes to india and give us also this golden oppertunity to watch this channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock