espn n star cricket hd coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.

sreelaj

Reaction score
espn hd and star cricket hd coming back in airtel bcoz today i see a public notice in
today's Times of india.which shows espn n star cricket hd continue availabile in all dth platforms with existing price...and they also inform that they are not increase the price of any channels.

sreelaj said:
espn hd and star cricket hd coming back in airtel bcoz today i see a public notice in
today's Times of india.which shows espn n star cricket hd continue availabile in all dth platforms with existing price...and they also inform that they are not increase the price of any channels.

not possible, this public notice is over publication of Airtel notice of this channels. So dont expect this channels on Airtel as this is totally fault of Airtel.

if these channel coming back than it will be a good news for ADTV users

its not coming back.. in the notice it is clearly stated that the HD channels continue to be available on TS,d2h,reliance ONLY.

So, mods please close the thread. The title is misleading

the notice clearly mention that,they are not increase charges then why adtv remove these channels...

^^this thread is not about why ADTV remove these channels or rate issues. the title is that channels are coming back as u mentioned and the notice does not state anything about re-addition of the channels. and it also clearly mentioned that they are available in major platforms SUCH AS TS,d2h,Reliance only and not ADTV.

So, mods close the thread

there is a possibility to re addition of these two channels becoz all the above mentioned leading dth players added and made availabile with earlier price..adtv shoud add these two channels for stand in hd market..thats why i give title coming back

No Chance For Coming Back As Of Now

sreelaj said:
there is a possibility to re addition of these two channels becoz all the above mentioned leading dth players added and made availabile with earlier price..adtv shoud add these two channels for stand in hd market..thats why i give title coming back

its not about what you think.It is some issue between Airtel and ESS.Your title is completely misleading and it should be closed.

For Thread starter.Read last 4 lines carefully and stop senseless threads for publicity

GgwjV.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock