ESPN Star Sports n Star Cricket 6M Free Topup Nov-12 added

piinku1

Contributor
Reaction score
Today when i checked my 2nd ADTV SD account i found ESPN Star Sports n Star Cricket 6M Free Topup Nov-12 added.

I think it is for all south economy sports,south value sports pack and economy sports users as these channels will be removed from these packs w.e.f 30Nov.Others please confirm.

yes pinku brother.good update.they are giving offer upgraded or new packages.

good update piinku bro.... but why your monthly subscription is Rs.50 more than the base pack price while all your topups are free :huh:huh:huh

this is what i see on my portal.... i think the free ten topup is swapped with free ess topup in my account :huh

Yes madhan bro, the same doubt for me also, his basic pack says 208 and total monthly subscription says 258 why. And still South super value pack is there in Airtel dth bro. I cant see this pack in there web now. Is it available for old users only

I have South Economy Sports and 3M free ESS top-up has been added and the monthly subscription has been increased by 50 Rs.

Check your DBR.. It will only be for the current subscription pack and the other top-ups that are not free. After the free top-up ( for the ESS pack) gets over, then only it will be charged on the account on daily basis.. The DBR will increase only after that.

So, enjoy till the free viewing period and remove the topup if not required after the free viewing period otherwise the DBR will increase after the free viewing period.

So dont worry till free period :D

mmadhankumar said:
good update piinku bro.... but why your monthly subscription is Rs.50 more than the base pack price while all your topups are free :huh:huh:huh

this is what i see on my portal.... i think the free ten topup is swapped with free ess topup in my account :huh

Your freetopup and mine is different.
Your freetopup will continued to be free till you continue with your existing base pack and mine will be charged (Rs.1.65per day) after 180days.

So my account is showing extra 50rs.But neither my DBR increased nor 50rs. deducted.

piinku1 said:
Your freetopup and mine is different.
Your freetopup will continued to be free till you continue with your existing base pack and mine will be charged (Rs.1.65per day) after 180days.

So my account is showing extra 50rs.But neither my DBR increased nor 50rs. deducted.

thanks for the clarification bro :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock