ESPN,STAR SPORTS,STAR CRICKET 3 month topup

arvindp

Reaction score
For all those who were disappointed with Airtel for removing ESPN Plus top up here is good news :)

ESPN, STAR SPORTS, STAR CRICKET are available as individual 3 Month top-ups at 40 Rs each for 3 full months.

So, totally it comes to 120 Rs for 3 months ( which is cheaper than ESPN Plus, which was 50 per month, meaning 150 for 3 months).

Source : Check selfcare account under sports top-ups.. will upload pics later if required.

piinku1 said:
It is 80rs for 3 months separately & 40rs per 1 month.;););)

when i saw in the selfcare a/c it showed that the 3M topup charge is 40Rs. So I think its 40 Rs for full 3 months

yeah i got a call from chairman so what will u do?
to b serious just call cust care and ask them , u will get the reply

mods plz do not allow people to start fights unnecessarily

dino29 said:
yeah i got a call from chairman so what will u do?
to b serious just call cust care and ask them , u will get the reply

mods plz do not allow people to start fights unnecessarily

That's why you are banned in some forums .:lol
Here mods are very kind enough to allow you to post.

i am banned in some forums bcoz some people do not like the honesty with which i write my posts

@ Dino, its updated in ADTV self care website as ESPN, Star Sports, Star Cricket 3M Topup Mar - 13 @ INR 40/- each per channel, dat means INR 120/-. I am not able to upload the pictures of the same, as i am unaware. Can any body post the same.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock