Ethics of broadcast TV in India. What happens when you complaint about Republic TV?

And this article published on the wire 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Okay, I get Wire might be a left leaning media company. But the article isn't about politics. It's about private body that looks after ethics of journalism where various tv news channels with all ideologies whether it's left, right and unbiased are registered.

Okay, I get Wire might be a left leaning media company. But the article isn't about politics. It's about private body that looks after ethics of journalism where various tv news channels with all ideologies whether it's left, right and unbiased are registered.
Left leaning is not the same as being terrorist supporters, bro.

Congress has ruined the real meaning of what being left is.

It's funny when an extreme left wing which publish article like " Why we shouldn't blame Jinnah for partition" is accusing another right wing portal of not maintaining ethics! Very funny..

Left leaning is not the same as being terrorist supporters, bro.

Congress has ruined the real meaning of what being left is.
Leftist themselves ruined the value of left. Not only in India but all over the world, their hypocrisy is the reason for their downfall. That same wire is a prime example.

Leftist themselves ruined the value of left. Not only in India but all over the world, their hypocrisy is the reason for their downfall. That same wire is a prime example.
The only actual left wing in India are the real Hindus. Rest are hypocrites and nincompoops 😂

There's neither left nor right in India. It's just mosaic with no ideology and the only means of survival is opportunism.

It's harsh truth that Journalism has always been opinionated, we have to listen to both side of stories and decide whom to believe..
Neutral Journalism has always been myth 🙄

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock