DDF Exclusive ETV Bal/Bala/Balya Bharat Channel has been launched

Next 4 years it will rebrand as Colors bal bharat
Stop talking nonsense. You can't predict the future from just one particular past incident. Had that been the case, ETV Telugu would've become Colors Telugu by now. And ETV Telangana and ETV AP would've been amalgamated into News 18 Telugu. Neither of which happened.

Last edited:
Chairman of Ramoji Group Ramoji Rao launched the multilingual ‘ETV Bal Bharat’ - 12 channels in 11 major Indian languages and English, catering to children on Tuesday.

The roll out of exclusive children’s television channels bring engaging infotainment for young viewers in Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Malayalam, Odia, Punjabi, Telugu, Tamil and English.

Maybe this is not for this topic, but I’m searching for a live stream of Bal Bharat... Winx Club is gonna be shown there in all 12 languages and I’m dying to record it, (but I don’t live in India). Can somebody help me with recording it, or help me find out how I can watch it

ETV is very good player when it comes to reach out to people like remember it was the first network with all regional news channels.
Working in ETV Rajasthan was big deal over here in Rajasthan. Like its something respectful position but today no one gives a sh*t to these senior reporter of big channels.

Update:
As per my source ETV BAL BHARAT will be available on Airtel DTH from next week, maybe from next tuesday!

ETV Bal Bharat Bangla added on LCN 315 at GTPL KCBPL
A8Kk9Y8.png

Akash bro any update regarding addition of ETV Bal Bharat on Digiana Network?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock