"ETV BalBharat" started from GSAT-30 @83* east

Launching 14 kids channels is a bad idea. They won't be able to compete with global players.
I think it is not a bad idea. They just have to target the Indian Market with more Indian content which global players do not offer much. That should be their USP. They are already running a Telugu children's magazine called "Bala Bharatam" successfully.

I think it is not a bad idea. They just have to target the Indian Market with more Indian content which global players do not offer much. That should be their USP. They are already running a Telugu children's magazine called "Bala Bharatam" successfully.
Yes it is a very good idea by ETV.

They need to expand in news segment not kids. They could be the next TV9 or News18. Global players are concentrating in localised content. Plus people are already complaining about paying bill at an increased price. If their intention is becoming a FTA player. Than go for it.

Hi...Any idea about Colors Malayalam launch date. Thank you.
Dont know when it will launch but its an upcoming channel may be it will take more time to launch then Even Sun Marathi channel.
Zee Keralam got launched but they didn't got what they expected dont know how Colors Malayalam will perform after it gets launched.

Dont know when it will launch but its an upcoming channel may be it will take more time to launch then Even Sun Marathi channel.
Zee Keralam got launched but they didn't got what expected dont know how Colors Malayalam will perform after it gets launched.
Got it.... Actually it was supposed to be launched somewhere around mid 2020..... probably due to popularity of Nagakanyaka.... the channel may do well.....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock