ETV Plus added at LCN 942..

Rom1moR said:
One needs to be fair.. when u makes choice u need to stand by ur choice or move ahead..no body forces to make a choice..see the bright side.. what's the meanin of spreadin negativity..

bro....agar juth ko baar baar sach batane se juth sach nahi hota.....
kabhi bhi sach batao.....

samand said:
when your choice appears to be bad :(....then would we standby to our choice bro?? :)
Then u r seems amongst those who will propose a girl..after knowin her & After gettin to know her flaws..will talk crap bout her with ur friends..instead of acceptin with flaws as everyone has in them..u have a option to move on instead of doin this or have a decency,courage,spine to stand by..

rajkkummari said:
bro....agar juth ko baar baar sach batane se juth sach nahi hota.....
kabhi bhi sach batao.....

I think you used incorrect words :) it should be "sach ko bar bar chipane se sach juth nahi ban jata" means "hiding the truth often will not make the truth a lie" :tup

Rom1moR said:
Then u r seems amongst those who will propose a girl..after knowin her & After gettin to know her flaws..will talk crap bout her with ur friends..instead of acceptin with flaws as everyone has in them..u have a option to move on instead of doin this or have a decency,courage,spine to stand by..

To standby the choice which we know is not good for us doesnot take "courage,decency and spine" it takes just one thing and that is "foolishness" bro :)

samand said:
I think you used incorrect words :) it should be "sach ko bar bar chipane se sach juth nahi ban jata" means "hiding the truth often will not make the truth a lie" :tup
En ipdi hindi la pesi saavadikiringa.. all ddf members must use only english... nan ipa pesinathu ungaluku puriyama irukumbodhu epdi iruku apdi than irukum unga language theriyathavangaluku..

samand said:

:tup:tup:clap:clap

lkkeyan89 said:
En ipdi hindi la pesi saavadikiringa.. all ddf members must use only english... nan ipa pesinathu ungaluku puriyama irukumbodhu epdi iruku apdi than irukum unga language theriyathavangaluku..

No bro you can use hindi in forum (not everytime) but you have to post a summary in english of that post :tup :tup :clap

samand said:
To standby the choice which we know is not good for us doesnot take "courage,decency and spine" it takes just one thing and that is "foolishness" bro :)
All I can say u r great.. hope u don't follow use n throw formula in real life when u finds flaws in them.. Good bless..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock