every DTH now added this channel :tup

yes:eek:hya
even dishtv too which is so lazy to add South channels
see No sun life here

Ninad said:
yes:eek:hya
even dishtv too which is so lazy to add South channels
see No sun life here
Dishtv is not lazy in any region..the addition priorities depends on customer base in particular regions & channel's demand by customers in large amount( few customers sendin channel request in large numbers doesn't means channel is in demand..) also durrin makin deals channels needs to be fair on input price otherwise, the recent price hike is a result of increase in input prices..if alliance demands high price than expected then deal never goes ahead which leads to unavailablity of channel..

Rom1moR said:
Dishtv is not lazy in any region..the addition priorities depends on customer base in particular regions & channel's demand by customers in large amount( few customers sendin channel request in large numbers doesn't means channel is in demand..) also durrin makin deals channels needs to be fair on input price otherwise, the recent price hike is a result of increase in input prices..if alliance demands high price than expected then deal never goes ahead which leads to unavailablity of channel..

:hehe:hehe

Good Update......

I think Rom1moR is one of CC of Dish tv....he depend Dish Tv same as Dish TV CC depends

rajkkummari said:

Good Update......

I think Rom1moR is one of CC of Dish tv....he depend Dish Tv same as Dish TV CC depends
One needs to be fair.. when u makes choice u need to stand by ur choice or move ahead..no body forces to make a choice..see the bright side.. what's the meanin of spreadin negativity..

rajkkummari said:

Good Update......

:lol :lol :hehe

Rom1moR said:
One needs to be fair.. when u makes choice u need to stand by ur choice or move ahead..no body forces to make a choice..see the bright side.. what's the meanin of spreadin negativity..

when your choice appears to be bad :(....then would we standby to our choice bro?? :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock