ETV PLUS Launch Soon

for source,watch tararampam in ETV on monday @04:00 PM.

Deepu Darling said:
for source,watch tararampam in ETV on monday @04:00 PM.

On that show

or

Advt's at that time....

few minutes back i saw etv plus logo in tararampam advt on etv.

ETV used to the top channel in the beginning. Slowly it lost to competitors as it couldn't update itself with time. But for the last few years it regained its stardom with reality shows.

ETV has a great collection of old classics. But for the last few years they didn't care about buying any new movies and only focused on entertainment programs. They didn't even renew some of their movie rights. Annamayya was with ETV but now its with Gemini. Hello Brother and some other Nagarjuna movies are now with Maa Group. Its actually a surprise that they're launching a movie channel.

Eager to see what their plans are.

v_srikanth961 said:
ETV used to the top channel in the beginning. Slowly it lost to competitors as it couldn't update itself with time. But for the last few years it regained its stardom with reality shows.

ETV has a great collection of old classics. But for the last few years they didn't care about buying any new movies and only focused on entertainment programs. They didn't even renew some of their movie rights. Annamayya was with ETV but now its with Gemini. Hello Brother and some other Nagarjuna movies are now with Maa Group. Its actually a surprise that they're launching a movie channel.

Eager to see what their plans are.
yes bro,i agree with u.

first post updated with confirmatory screen shot with etv plus logo.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock