EtvNews TamilNadu Launching soon

SPANDAN

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes,its True Etv news Network is Adding one more News Channel to its Bouquet that is Etv News Tamil Nadu. This was announced on the occasion of 2nd Anniversary of EtvBangla News channel by EtvNetwork Head Jagdish Chandra.

excellent news for Tamil Bros :)

expecting it soon on TS :)

SPANDAN said:
Yes,its True Etv news Network is Adding one more News Channel to its Bouquet that is Etv News Tamil Nadu. This was announced on the occasion of 2nd Anniversary of EtvBangla News channel by EtvNetwork Head Jagdish Chandra.

Good news. It is the right time to launch the channel considering the election situation in Tamil Nadu and Pondichery states. But was there any details available in Internet about this launch?

do they broadcast in tamil language or they will telecast news about tamil nadu in Telugu ?

Few days before G.Ramakrishnan conducted press meet in Coimbatore, I seen Eenadu mike on that press meet.

Soon launching.

Malai Murasu News paper also will soon start Tamil news channel(i seen Job vacancy announcement in their paper).

Xclusive TV - A new Tamil news channel name.(Test on Intelsat 17)
I don't know about more info regarding Xclusive TV now.

swamych said:
do they broadcast in tamil language or they will telecast news about tamil nadu in Telugu ?

Surely about Tamil Nadu in Tamil....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock