Seeking Help Euro Football Cup

Yuva2484

Reaction score
Hi. I want to watch the euro Football matches in both tamil and also in English. Tamil in Sony Ten 4 and english in Sony Ten 2. So i have to add both alacarte channels with Rs.17 and Rs.15. is there any common pack with both these channels present, so that i can subscribe to that pack so that amount also decrease and also i may get extra channels. Please help.

Hi. I want to watch the euro Football matches in both tamil and also in English. Tamil in Sony Ten 4 and english in Sony Ten 2. So i have to add both alacarte channels with Rs.17 and Rs.15. is there any common pack with both these channels present, so that i can subscribe to that pack so that amount also decrease and also i may get extra channels. Please help.
At present Ten 4 is available only in a la carte bro

At present Ten 4 is available only in a la carte bro
No bro, as per snaps shared yesterday in General discussion thread regarding price hike, Sony Ten 4 included in Tamil Value pack bro.

@Yuva2484 you can take Tamil Super pack..So that you can get both the channels you mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock