Eutelsat 28A & Astra 1N/2A/2B at 28.2°E

Ratnesh

Reaction score
Dear Member,

I need help from Expert and advance member.
Today I just checking lyngsat.com, find Eutelsat 28A & Astra 1N/2A/2B at 28.2°E there are lot of nice English Entertainment and Movies channels which are showing 100% FTA and all are in KU band channels (please click this link http://www.lyngsat.com/Eutelsat-28A-and-Astra-1N-2A-2B.html)
and find out If Im wrong.:huh

My status and question and can we trace this satellite from BIHAR? If we have 6 feet offset c band dish (I will buy in Next month) and Universal KU band LNBF.

Eutelsat 28A & Astra 1N/2A/2B at 28.2 deg East dont have Footprint in India, so you wont be able to access these satellites from any part of India...

Ratnesh browser Asia Sats only from Lyngsat, you can't get other birds then it..

so sad....
anyway thnk dear.
any other satellite which has this kind of channels and FTA also easily to trace in Bihar ??

You can get other satellite channel list and details on lyngsat..

There are 4 options :
Asia (160 deg W - 73 deg E), Europe (73 deg E - 0 deg E), Atlantic (0 deg W - 61 deg W), America (61 deg W - 160 deg W)

You can tune into Insat 4A, Thaicom 5, AsiaSat 3S, AsiaSat 5, IntelSat 10, IntelSat 17, Measat 3 and many more... Please click on Asia option in Lyngsat for more details...

You can go for Insat 4A.. The mother of FTA channels in C-Band.. And it has strong signals in India.. Intelsat 17 has also good number of FTA channels but bit difficult to get for newbies.. Insat 4A has lot's of indian FTA channels... Check Insat Updates section to get regular updates on this sat... I do daily updates for this sat.. :tup

Dear, Bapun Raz and Biswajit many thanks for the suggestion and guide for satellite info. I will fist buy a new dish in the coming month and will try these satt.
I will keep watching in sat. update section regular.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock