• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,244

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Last year was quite a year wasn’t it? In a word I’d say it was uncomfortable. I watched several people reinvent themselves by adding new products and services. Some companies closed their doors and requested that we take down their websites. Others, like myself, stayed afloat in a sea of uncertainty. No small feat for those of you in the same boat. So now it’s a brand New Year and we’re here to help you with your website needs. You already know what a powerful marketing tool it is. This year marks our 13th year in this web business – lucky 13!

Web Questions for the New Year

1.Is my copyright displaying 2011?
2.Does my content need updating?
3.Am I analyzing statistics using Google Analytics?
4.If I could change one thing about my website, what would it be?
5.Is my website attracting my ideal clients?
As an eternal optimist, I believe that 2011 – the year of the rabbit – will be a little more comfortable. I will observe the world news, natural disasters, media and politicians with an altered awareness. I’m going to hop along with things that make me feel comfortable. Every chance I get I support small businesses. I eat at locally owned restaurants rather than the big chains. I buy art and jewelry from local artists. I tell every person who provides friendly customer service what a wonderful job they are doing and thank them for being there. I hand write thank you notes every week. I wake up every day with a sense of gratitude and curiosity. I learn something new every day. I make time for taking my dog to visit the elderly. You should see the smiles on their faces – it just makes their day! I bake pies, cookies or make soups to take to neighbors, clients and friends. I feel more comfortable already, how about you?

http://thewebmuse.com/blog/small-business-owners/every-new-day-begins-with-possibilities/

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock