Except Pratigya 2, all Star Bharat shows to go OFF-AIR?

• Thread starter amty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 5,627
the latest buzz is that there’s strong speculation regarding all the shows of Star Bharat being pulled off air except for newly launched show Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya 2.

The channel currently has shows like RadhaKrishn, Teri Laadli Main, Amma Ke Babu Ki Baby, Savdhaan India, and Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya Season 2. However, apparently because of the revamp of the channel, all the shows except for Pratigya 2 will bid adieu to viewers.

Radha Krishna can't get Off Air it's one of the greatest show of Star bharat alongside nimki series and I'm happy that Babu Baby and another show getting Off Air and thank God pratigya 2 is not getting Off Air all thanks to it's fanbase I don't want Savdhan india to get Off Air it's My favourite show
Yes, that's why they have got croissants & Sandwiches. (Kapil Sharma show & KBC)
Kapil Sharma Show will make a comeback on July this year it's temporary off air

Radha Krishna can't get Off Air it's one of the greatest show of Star bharat alongside nimki series and I'm happy that Babu Baby and another show getting Off Air and thank God pratigya 2 is not getting Off Air all thanks to it's fanbase I don't want Savdhan india to get Off Air it's My favourite show

Kapil Sharma Show will make a comeback on July this year it's temporary off air
Kapil Sharma will make comeback as soon as Indian Idol will end

indian idol Was used to be good in it's early seasons they give such a good singers like abhijeet sawant, Monali Thakur and Neha Kakkar but now they are showing fake singing for trp and money can't they make realistic reality shows like jersey shore and keeping up with the Kardashians I think these two shows worked in America

can't they make realistic reality shows like jersey shore and keeping up with the Kardashians I think these two shows worked in America

No offense, but these shows are not realistic at all. They're scripted junk reality shows with attention-seeking personalities. Check out the IMDb ratings...

Jersey Shore (TV Series 2009–2012) - IMDb
3.6/10 (22,878 votes)

Keeping Up with the Kardashians (TV Series 2006– ) - IMDb
2.8/10 (27,017 votes)

:ROFLMAO: I'm glad these aren't remade in India. They will only make you lose brain cells.

No offense, but these shows are not realistic at all. They're scripted junk reality shows with attention-seeking personalities. Check out the IMDb ratings...

3.6/10 (22,878 votes)

2.8/10 (27,017 votes)

:ROFLMAO: I'm glad these aren't remade in India. They will only make you lose brain cells.
I agree and Netflix tried it with shows like "fabulous life of Bollywood wives, Indian Matchmaking". Regarding jersey shore, MTV has sprits villa since years. It's famous amongst teens but I personally never liked it.

Please end Indian Idol. Need Kapil back in these hard depressing times. 🙏🙏🙏

3.6/10 (22,878 votes)

2.8/10 (27,017 votes)

IMDb rating doesn't mean anything. These shows are real. Have you even watch Jersey Shore? They date, get married, bond, works, get pregnant etc. How can you even fake a pregnancy?

They'll add shows one by one I guess. Star Bharat need to be promoted on print media I never seen ad of channel in Newspaper and magzine. Where as &TV ad are printed randomly ever after that also show doens't work.

Last edited:
IMDb rating doesn't mean anything. These shows are real. Have you even watch Jersey Shore? They date, get married, bond, works, get pregnant etc. How can you even fake a pregnancy?
IMDB ratings can be considered for US origin shows since lots of people in the US genuinely consider to rate. Also, the show producers mostly do not try to create fake ratings as Indian OTT players do.

Although, I can say depending on taste some may like the show some may not but the point of discussion here was whether it will work in India. I still feel it will not. even imagine tv tried this thing in the past(source). There are very few people in India who even want to watch the US version and a subset of them would like it to be remade in India.

What else is left to show? They are adding fake content in name of religious based show.
It's shooting is done so cutely that today generation believe in everything they say.
OMG it's Became the next kyunki saas bhi kabhi Bahu thi even sumedh is playing krishna for 3 years he needs to left the show and join Bollywood Just like Sushant Singh Rajput left pavitra rishta for kai po che

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock