Seeking Help Exchange d2h to dish tv

Kashish kumar

Reaction score
Anybody knows about exchange of d2h hd box to dish tv hd box ,please help me i want to change it with dish tv , because company is one d2h and dish they had merged

According to me its bad move I think you should go to with airtel. First in airtel picture quality 100 times better than both d2h and dish tv. More HD channels as well as more SD channel.

Iam writing in this thread again as we know d2h and dishtv merged , so why we cannot exchange our d2h box to dishtv or vice versa , if dish tv is controlling d2h and having total charge of northern viewers , so why they replace their d2h box to dish tv itself ...
Any one , would like to discuss ?
If some member knows any detail about this please let me know , it will be great help for us
Thanks

Anybody knows about exchange of d2h hd box to dish tv hd box ,please help me i want to change it with dish tv , because company is one d2h and dish they had merged
The merger is on paper only. In fact Dish TV divided their customers on North-South lines. If your preference is South channels, then stay with D2H.

It's happened to me also.. I called d2h cc and requested them to change my set top box which is not working properly. They send a technician with dish TV set top box and installed dish TV HD(ST 2 direction) .. What I feel that SD picture quality is very bad in dish TV compared to D2h. Totally disappointed 😥

It's happened to me also.. I called d2h cc and requested them to change my set top box which is not working properly. They send a technician with dish TV set top box and installed dish TV HD(ST 2 direction) .. What I feel that SD picture quality is very bad in dish TV compared to D2h. Totally disappointed 😥
Check your TV and Settings along with proper direction with adequate signal strength and quality . In my Dishtv tru HD box and now Dish Smrt box picture quality is awesome in SD and HD channels.

Dishtv tru HD and Dish plus SD box and Dishtv NXT HD /SD is good old and fast Boot for 15-20 Second Remaining.
Now Dish SMRT Box has slowest Boot for 5-10 Minutes

I didnot like Dish SMRT Set top Box
I am sad,
I like Dish Tru HD, Dish Plus and Dish NXT HD.

I bought to Fire tv usb 4k last 2021 and Fire tv usb 4k added in my Sony Bravia 55 (old in 2012)
Fire tv usb 4k last 2021 is good fastest for 15-20 second Remaining

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock