Will you exchange your current STB?

• Yes

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

yunu10422

Reaction score
Today I have connected with CC regarding exchanging my current STB with New Box 2222.
They reverted that I can replace with new STB with the following terms.

1. 6 month recharge of your account
2. One time activation charge of Rs. 200(Need to recharge)
3. Rs 30/- per month incase you opt for recording.

So we can conclude that d2h would never give a software update for our current STB.

So how many of you planing to swap your STB with new 2222?

6 Month recharge + 200 + 30... Apart from shall we pay any thing for exchange or they just install new box?

Kalyan_1980 said:
6 Month recharge + 200 + 30... Apart from shall we pay any thing for exchange or they just install new box?

Nope. Once you done with the account recharge, call your local distributor/Customer care to install the new STB.

What about installation charge, will they ask Rs. 3000 for installation...?

No at rs3270 u will get 6 mnths platinum hd plus 6 months recordin. and new stb 2222. I ve intstald today only.

Ronny69 said:
No at rs3270 u will get 6 mnths platinum hd plus 6 months recordin. and new stb 2222. I ve intstald today only.

Share some SS here. :tup

Kalyan_1980 said:
What about installation charge, will they ask Rs. 3000 for installation...?

If so, then what is the purpose of the term 'exchange'? CC told there is not additional charge. However there is a possibility that the technician may ask service charge which may not exceed Rs 300. however plz confirm the same before

Is the offer available right away or need to wait for some more time? I still see the pictures of old STB on the d2h site.

v_srikanth961 said:
Is the offer available right away or need to wait for some more time? I still see the pictures of old STB on the d2h site.

Its available right now. shopclues.com is selling the new STB however d2h site is not being updated till now. bcoz they still need to sell their old STB's which is manufactured already :)

Thanks for the info! :)

Will talk to the CC and try to get the old zapper box replaced. Got my subscription till November. Can get it extended.

yunu10422 said:
Its available right now. shopclues.com is selling the new STB however d2h site is not being updated till now. bcoz they still need to sell their old STB's which is manufactured already :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock