Good News Exchanged my Old Tata Sky SD Box for a New HD Box

I had an old Tata Sky SD box lying with me for about 4 years, I called Tata Sky and they said upgradation is possible. They gave me two options -
  1. Fox ₹999 I get the HD box along with HD Access fee for 3 months.
  2. For ₹1599 I get the HD box along with HD Access fee for 1 year.
So, I opted for ₹999 considering it a bit cheaper and since the new TRAI rules are coming I'm not so sure about getting HD Access for a year. The technicians came and they said they have to also change the LNB as it was damaged, that costed for ₹250 extra. I'm attaching some pics of the old & new box below along with few snaps of some channels.

Old Box -
gqyjZi5.jpg

IYSLwnL.jpg

592MnrB.jpg

New Box -
B7xkiHl.jpg

EJSx02C.jpg

24JIjRa.jpg

DgY8sHE.jpg

XZbl3Rn.jpg

W0I9D46.jpg

Channels -
SJoGW48.jpg

m4uFPZ4.jpg

1UP6W1K.jpg

dX9lfke.jpg

6lq0E7E.jpg

1Y0eAMm.jpg

JPfaxXg.jpg

WsmabTq.jpg

deey5MQ.jpg

jDUFZQQ.jpg

kA1tNM7.jpg

vfAr7vg.jpg
Bro 3 months HD access fee refund may come to you.

I'm thinking of moving one connection from Sundirect to Tata sky. Any Idea how much it will cost for new connection in the new scenario?

Last edited:
I'm thinking of moving one connection from Sundirect to Tata sky. Any Idea how much it will cost for new connection in the new scenario?
I would recommend you to directly call them for a new connection at 07411774117. You can obtain prices of individual boxes from their website - Tata Sky. As, there are no offers currently and buying directly from the website would cost even more with less choice to you.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock