Breaking Exclusive Broadcast Of India's Tour Of New Zealand ODI Series On All Cable & DTH Platforms

• Thread starter Girish
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 2,566
Dish tv , d2h and adtv situation now after saw this news
While making preparations for dd sports 1.0

zAobgjd.jpg

Last edited:
Dish tv , d2h and adtv situation now after saw this news
While making preparations for dd sports 1.0

zAobgjd.jpg

Read the tweet again bro, there is no mention of series being made available via DD Sports on Cable TV Platforms . So DD Sports 1.0 will b added on DTH Platforms only as they have seem to made some special agreement with Amazon to make the series available to its subscribers thru DD Sports

Now who gave the approval for this.
DD sports made available themselves to all dths?
BCCI intervene and make available this series all the people
Is Amazon approved to give signal to pvt dths?

either way, now it is clear, unless you have pvt. channel, it is useless to bid for broadcast rights

Read the tweet again bro, there is no mention of series being made available via DD Sports on Cable TV Platforms . So DD Sports 1.0 will b added on DTH Platforms only as they have seem to made some special agreement with Amazon to make the series available to its subscribers thru DD Sports
it is mentioned the match available in DD sports in all platforms. So my predication is there is no 1,0 and 2.0, like ind tour of wi , dd sports will show the match

Last time when t20i series happned dd sports tweetted series live in all platform later delete that tweet.

Hope this time like last time plan change not happen by dd sports

Coz now dd sports 1.0 launched by tata play something fishy maybe happen chance increses or maybe this is a backup plan of dth's

@asgworldindia bro created dd sports 1.0 addition thrrad created

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock