Breaking Exclusive Broadcast of India’s tour of West Indies on DD Sports on all Cable & DTH platforms

Yes, about 20 years back whenever DD had exclusive telecasting rights they used to telecast matches on DD Sports (English Commentary) & on DD National (English 30 min + Hindi 30 min Commentary)

I clearly remember the time when DD Sports was launched, there were full oage ads in newspapers informing about it and what all content they will air. DD Sports had great variety of live sports / highlights at that point of time (1998-2002)

2.0 logo is smaller and looks better.
LwtaVyb.jpg

f0SJdiq.jpg

Last edited:
One of the main reasons why DD Sports did not launch HD feed for this series would be that Fancode would not b okay with it. Primarily Fancode entered into agreement with DD so that series can have reach in areas where internet, ott has no or minimal presence while Fancode can continue catering to its target audience .

I am sure if this was not the case then series would have been available on HD channel and cable/dth operators would have also added it as event based channel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock