Exclusive HD fee's offer

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 3,718

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
Under this Offer, on 28th August 2016, Tata Sky will offer a discount on the HD Access Fee to its Eligible Subscribers.

Under this Offer the HD Access Fee shall be at the rate of Re. 1/- for the initial period of thirty (30) days ('Initial Period') instead of the regular price of Rs.175/- per month charged by Tata Sky to subscribers who pay the HD Access Fee.

For avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that beyond the Initial Period, the Eligible Subscribers shall be charged the regular price of Rs.175/- per month or such other price as may be charged by Tata Sky at that period of time.

http://www.tatasky.com/wps/portal/TataSky/footerpages/conditions/!ut/p/a1/04_Sj9CPykssy0xPLMnMz0vMAfGjzOJ9_A0MjLwsDLz8DQJNDRyNjMzDAoP9jZ1dDIAKIlEUBLu4Gjh6h3n6mQd7GLlaGlGm38yYOP0GOICjASH94fpRaEowfYBXAciJYAV43FCQGxoaYZDpCQB0EmYg/?1dmy&urile=wcm%3apath%3a%2Ftatasky_beta_contentlibrary%2Ftatasky%2Fterms%2Band%2Bconditions%2Fexclusive%2Bhd%2Baccess%2Bfee%2Boffer%2Fexclusive%2Bhd%2Baccess%2Bfee%2Boffer

Today HD access fee offer gone in my 2nd tatasky HD box. But tatasky given another HD access fee offer they given HD access fee 99 rs per month for 3 month. :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya

N.K raj said:
Today HD access fee offer gone in my 2nd tatasky HD box. But tatasky given another HD access fee offer they given HD access fee 99 rs per month for 3 month. :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya

I also got a message today that they are offering :hd Access fee @ 99 for 3 months...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock