Exclusive Images of Dish tv HD channels Shot by Iphone 5S

• Thread starter DishHD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 4,624

DishHD

Reaction score
Was just testing the Camera of Iphone 5S . And Please Don't Compare the real PQ of this channels with this Images which are taken from Iphone 5S. Because this channels PQ look 90 times much better when you compare them with this Pictures. Can't Post the Screen Shots of all True HD channels because i was too tired to upload and post them all. This are just some of the HD channels which i could post.

:tup

Zee Tv HD

Zee_tv.jpg

Life OK HD

Like_ok.jpg

Sony HD

Sony.jpg

Star Plus HD

Star_Plus.jpg

Zee Cinema HD

Zee_cinema.jpg

Star Gold HD

Star_Gold.jpg

Romedy Now+ HD

Romedy.jpg

Fox Traveler HD

Fox_1.jpg

Fox_2.jpg

NG Adventure HD

NG_Adv_1.jpg

NG_Adv_2.jpg

NG Music HD

NG_Music.jpg

NG_Music_2.jpg

Mtunes HD

m_TUnes_1.jpg

Mtunes_2.jpg

Very Nice....Snaps Show Good Quality ! unbelievable these are by Iphone 5S

DishHD said:
Was just testing the Camera of Iphone 5S . And Please Don't Compare the real PQ of this channels with this Images which are taken from Iphone 5S. Because this channels PQ look 90 times much better when you compare them with this Pictures. Can't Post the Screen Shots of all True HD channels because i was too tired to upload and post them all. This are just some of the HD channels which i could post.

Zee Tv HD

Zee_tv.jpg

Life OK HD

Like_ok.jpg

Sony HD

Sony.jpg

Star Plus HD

Star_Plus.jpg

Zee Cinema HD

Zee_cinema.jpg

Star Gold HD

Star_Gold.jpg

Romedy Now+ HD

Romedy.jpg

Fox Traveler HD

Fox_1.jpg

Fox_2.jpg

NG Adventure HD

NG_Adv_1.jpg

NG_Adv_2.jpg

NG Music HD

NG_Music.jpg

NG_Music_2.jpg

Mtunes HD

m_TUnes_1.jpg

Mtunes_2.jpg

so , you have a Iphon5s and mac very lucky......

ssparikshya said:
so , you have a Iphon5s and mac very lucky......

Naa Bro i don't like Apple Products. Was just testing the Camera of Iphone 5S which i got from my cousin just for a day to test it. But in reality i don't like Iphone 4, 4s, 5 or 5 s/c. Personally now i own a Blackberry 9900 just for bbm and will switch to samsung s4 when bbm gets on the Android platfom. Has i said before i will get a Android Phone on any day Over Apple's Iphone.

Vikram said:
Very Nice....Snaps Show Good Quality ! unbelievable these are by Iphone 5S

The camera is not really bad of Iphone 5S but i say it is a par with Samsung S4's camera. But the Only problem i got on Iphone 5S camera is the auto focus. For example you can check the Screen shot of Zee cinema HD channel, now here the camera automatically focuses on the Girl without focusing on the other part of the picture. Thats the only problem i could on Iphone 5S otherwise it has a very good camera with slow motion video capture which is also a very good feature in this phone. But has i said before Apple's products are not me. Bcuz i am a Windows Pc User with Android and Blackberry OS user on Mobile phones.

Is Romedy Now+ hd is premium channel like HBO premium channels or its available in base packs

Anmol said:
Is Romedy Now+ hd is premium channel like HBO premium channels or its available in base packs

No i think it will be in base HD packs

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock