Exclusive offer on OPENBOX S10 & S11, SKYBOX S10 & S11, SCLASS All originals NO Clone

pragyavan

Reaction score
Magicdecoders welcomes all the DreamDTH members wih exclusive offer.

Special offer for Dream DTH Members for
Openbox S10
Openbox S11
Skybox S10
Skybox S11
Orton 403x
Sclass Super 9906

All boxes are MPEG4 DVB S2 PVR and supports CCCAM, NEWCAMD and MGCAMD. All the boxes has one CI and one CA Slot.

Please note all these boxes are original makes no clones.......... Original chip ids and passes all the original tests. Covered with limited warranty of 1 year (Rs. 900 flat will be charged for availing the warranty)

All these Receivers has a price Tag of Rs. 6500

FREE FREE FREE
1 piece GECEN 8 ports DISEQC switch (Price Rs. 699) with each of this item for DreamDTH members. An exclusive offer for DreamDTH members. Please note all these models support this switch with DISEQC 1.1 option.

We also have Dreambox (All Models) in our shop, please contact for prices.

contact Mr. Gurudatta Joshi at 07737646998 (Rajasthan) and 09210757372 (Delhi) From 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM

Right now I am at Delhi so please call on Delhi number 09210757372

really nice offers good offer for those who love to track sats and sat experts ;)

hello ,pragyavan , can you post the pics of reciver's front pannel and back pannel of s11

Thanks Mr.Joshi , Re Join and Active on dreamdth.
Glad to know that All Original No clone But r u check or using Openbox with any cc cam server ?

Vikram said:
Thanks Mr.Joshi , Re Join and Active on dreamdth.
Glad to know that All Original No clone But r u check or using Openbox with any cc cam server ?

I used it with CCCam and NewCamd working fine. Taking a bit more time in decoding in compare to Dreambox. if Dreambox takes 1 Second it take 1.5 Seconds to decode the channels. You can enter cccam config only by remote.

You can share N line to your friends in this receiver if you have a card running in the box.

[attachment=325][attachment=326][attachment=327][attachment=328]
vishvish said:
hello ,pragyavan , can you post the pics of reciver's front pannel and back pannel of s11

Please find the attached photographs of S11, I took them via mobile camra

Tnx for skybox images , Skybox Same As Openbox , dreambox ?

here the specs , say it is linux reciver , but some sites show ALI chip,

and i think no CI slot ,

no it is near to DM800 , but have limitations

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock