DDF Exclusive Exclusive pics of Kolkata Sunshine Centre and new brochures

Bishnu15

Contributor
Reaction score
Today I went to Sunshine Centre in Kolkata just for DDF to post. This Sunshine Centre is located in New Alipore. Address: 19, S.N.Roy Road, Kolkata, West Bengal, India. Also collected new brochure. Here are the pics:.

They also have another sunshine centre at Shonarpur. I shall go there one day and post the updates.

Can someone post pics of sunshine centre of their states?

Why you have shared pics which are taken as screenshot from WhatsApp status and not from your gallery? You said you went to that spot and hence i would assume that you clicked those pics. Then what's the need for taking screenshots. I confirm it as screenshots because of the file names of those images and also by looking at the eye icon on the image, which usually appears on whatsapp statuses.

And don't leave unnecessary replies in order to bump the thread. If people want to reply they will reply. Bumping the thread in intervals won't work.

I took the photo. I can share here. Wait. I myself clicked all. I
DRaahxv.jpg

qghuM6g.jpg

HVSzgRo.jpg

L8d8FX6.jpg

ybKHYyg.jpg

share originally clicked ones without my name. No screenshot. I took screenshot to add my names to it . In mobile it is difficult to add logos. @mmadhankumar Anna.6
DBZrT5T.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro, do you see the difference in the images you shared in first post and now?? Why you deprived us from such HQ pics and posted those blurry images..👿 i brought the HQ pics out.. 😋😋

Use PicsArt app to add watermark or superimpose another image (logo) on a photo. It's an easy to use app on mobile. It has more other useful features as well.

@Bishnu15
I believe you but can you remove watermarked and blurry photos from the Post 1? And also delete similar image.. Post only top 5 best shots.. And thanks for sharing with us..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock