Exclusive report:Will Akshay kumar enter 100cr. Mark from desi boyz

Ravi budhwar

Reaction score
My ddf friends this is exclusive report on akshay kumar:yes friends today in the industry if want to become super star your film should have to cross 100cr. Mark and this trend was started by aamir khan from ghajini,3idiots and then followed by salman khan dabangg,ready,bodyguard and now shahrukh will also hit the mark with Ra one.and now the question arises will akshay also be able to join the mark?remember akshay was the superstar who gave competition to king khan in 2007 with massive hits like welcome,heyy baby and many more.but suddenly he failed but now he comes back with desi boyz and the film have extremly good response from the audiences and the film is also buzzing in the trade circles and public like the promos and the should easily cross 50cr. In the first week and if the film have good story then akshay will also join the group. ........thaxx friends for watching this pls share your views for the report

I have wasted enough money and time on Akshay Kumar flop movies. So, this time wud not dare to watch before getting good reviews for friends and relatives.

Ya friend you are right his last films was very bad .friend don't worry i will provide review of the film and friend main thing is report do you like this and ra one report?

Well i had seen a ad of this film yesterday.I love that.Hope they get a good dhamaka this diwali.

Ya bapun bhai the film have great hype and akshay have chance to get a super star tag

Yes both john and akshay are looking cool also same height :lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock