Expect New channels on Tatasky from New Year

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Reaction score
friends i received this message on my mobile today..... it says "New Year Offer" and informs about 24 Tamil channels and total of 117 channels @ Rs.155pm.... so, is it a sign of new channel additions on TS from new year :sp:sp:sp

i think its a bulk sms from some tatasky dealer... not yet tried to call that number on that sms yet... if anyone interested, they can call the number and get more info...

NOTE: the sender's name is shown as madhan because, i received the sms on another mobile and i forwarded the sms to this mobile, so that i can take a screenshot

Gssran said:
Currently 18 Tamil channels in Tata(sky, so 6 more coming.

yeah bro.. seems like that... i am on cloud nine after seeing that message... cant wait for the additions :sp:sp:sp:sp

and one more thing to note, currently south sports @ Rs.155 has only 70+ channels but the message says 117 channels :tup

mmadhankumar said:
Gssran said:
Currently 18 Tamil channels in Tata(sky, so 6 more coming.

yeah bro.. seems like that... i am on cloud nine after seeing that message... cant wait for the additions :sp:sp:sp:sp

and one more thing to note, currently south sports @ Rs.155 has only 70+ channels but the message says 117 channels :tup

Oh that's great so 47 new channels in this pack, it's a excellent news.

just call this number bro and ask him what r the new chs coming

bro do one thing, do not call from ur number, just gop to a pco and dial this number. let us know what this dealer says.

u have raised our excitement

During GSAT 10 launch tata sky had indicated that Tamil and Malyalam channels along with HD channels will be their focus. This news can be believed I guess, but timeline is still a question. CC has now been provided information on GSAT 10. They have now official words that 2 more months will take.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock