Experience of new connection

a6sridhardth

Reaction score
1. The marketing guy vanishes after payment is done.
2. Tata sky installation team is very prompt, good.
3. Now the problem starts. First you will not get channels assured by marketing guy.
4. No response to email except for acknowledgement. Only communication by telephone with only sorry and apologies but telling a different story everytime. You will not get any commitment in email for obvious reasons. You can chat with Tata sky guy but neither you can save chat session transcript or you will get email.
5. When problem is explained and you will be surprised to know that the pricing, offers etc vary from customer to customer.
6. My request, please don't get trapped by the tempting sweet words of tata sky marketing guys.

1. The marketing guy vanishes after payment is done.
2. Tata sky installation team is very prompt, good.
3. Now the problem starts. First you will not get channels assured by marketing guy.
4. No response to email except for acknowledgement. Only communication by telephone with only sorry and apologies but telling a different story everytime. You will not get any commitment in email for obvious reasons. You can chat with Tata sky guy but neither you can save chat session transcript or you will get email.
5. When problem is explained and you will be surprised to know that the pricing, offers etc vary from customer to customer.
6. My request, please don't get trapped by the tempting sweet words of tata sky marketing guys.
Haven't faced any of the issues highlighted by you as of yet.

Is amazon reliable place to buy binge+ 4k stb?
getting it for 2050 rs + 6 months thing compared to exchange offer 2500 (and they take the old stb)

Last edited:
Is amazon reliable place to buy binge+ 4k stb?
getting it for 2050 rs + 6 months thing compared to exchange offer 2500 (and they take the old stb)
Mostly it is safe, installation is done by Tata Sky only but in some cases the price shown there doesn't include charges like activation so check reviews of the product/seller to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock