Experience of SD Quality

Ashok L

Contributor
Reaction score
Frndz, I am using D2h and Airtel at my home. And I thought that Airtel and Tata Sky PQ is best but when I saw the PQ of Reliance Digital Tv.I was stunned. Actually I have not believed the views of RDTV users. But today I realised it.
SD channel in RDTV looks like a HD channel in 42 inch LED TV....
If the SD channel quality is this much good. I wonder how the HD channel in Reliance looks like.
If they do their business properly, They can reach No.1 position easily...:tup:tup:tup

bro thats true. on tvs more than 42'' . only rdtv is compatible.
rdtv sd = tatahd =adtvhd >d2h hd> dishtv hd

Sd Quality is amazing & but i have my lost hd dvr stb & if possible i will post my rdtv snapshot with in 2 hours

Vicky said:
Sd Quality is amazing & but i have my lost hd dvr stb & if possible i will post my rdtv snapshot with in 2 hours

:clap a big round of applause:clap
to my younger brother
always read his posts:tup
super fast
always ready to help others
:luv:luv:luv

prateek1987 said:
:clap a big round of applause:clap
to my younger brother
always read his posts:tup
super fast
always ready to help others
:luv:luv:luv

thanks prateek bro for encourage :tup :clap & admin & mods ,other members also always help to others :tup

I moved from Reliance SD to Airtel HD three days back. While the HD picture quality in Airtel is simply outstanding, I can definitely say that no one can beat Reliance in SD picture quality. It is just awesome.

It is a pity that Reliance is losing the race. Their CC calls me and asks why I have not recharged their account. I said you guys have very less HD channels and do not even have HD STBs available in market right now. She says, she will forward my request to the team and see if HD box can be arranged for me. I told her, it’s too late, I have already moved on to Airtel.

It would have been best if one can get Reliance SD quality along with Airtel HD quality in a single dth! Wishful thinking…

prateek1987 said:
bro thats true. on tvs more than 42'' . only rdtv is compatible.
rdtv sd = tatahd =adtvhd >d2h hd> dishtv hd

Hahahahaha RDTV ok ts ok d2h also ok adtv hahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock