Expert opinion required

coolestramesh

Reaction score
Dear Friends

I am here newbie and require expert opinion of some point

1. Can we use Tatasky, D2h etc dish and LNB with our FTA STB?

2. Which type of LNB require for catch multiple satellite?

3. Which is best FTA STB available in india?

Thanks in Advance :sp

Regards

1. Yes. But you can catch only ku band signals.

2a. If you want to catch c band signals then you will need a c band lnb and preferably a bigger dish.

2b. If you want to track more than one satellite using the same dish, you can use a mono-block lnb which can help catch satellite at max. 6° apart. Alternatively, You can check the members setup section to get idea on how to fix multiple lnb in one dish.

3. Forget the best, but I would recommend "Solid" brand for any beginner in this field. They are certainly one of the best. If you want a specific model Google for Solid HDS2 3000 FTA receiver. It's a good model and I believe many ddf members use that model.

mmadhankumar said:

2a. If you want to catch c band signals then you will need a c band lnb and preferably a bigger dish.

2b. If you want to track more than one satellite using the same dish, you can use a mono-block lnb which can help catch satellite at max. 6° apart. Alternatively, You can check the members setup section to get idea on how to fix multiple lnb in one dish.

3. Forget the best, but I would recommend "Solid" brand for any beginner in this field. They are certainly one of the best. If you want a specific model Google for Solid HDS2 3000 FTA receiver

Thanks I need one of these :tup

mmadhankumar said:

3. Forget the best, but I would recommend "Solid" brand for any beginner in this field. They are certainly one of the best. If you want a specific model Google for Solid HDS2 3000 FTA receiver. It's a good model and I believe many ddf members use that model.

Thanks lots of for your expert opinion, it is useful for all of member !!!!

I have STB of soild make model no 9057 . I tried to search channel from existing setup of videcon Dish and LNB with the help of FTA STB 9057.

result as under:

1. He search only videcon D2h channels Even i tried search from difference satellite ( like tha thaicom, measet etc.) . Just only search only Videcon D2h channels.

2. I also added TP manual on same location where he search videcon D2H channels but it shows only D2H channels with scramble message

I feel Videcon D2h used some technique to block use of their dish & LNB with other FTA STB.

Very Bad for FTA lovers

Thanks in advance:sp

mmadhankumar said:

Thanks of Lot for this valuable information:tup:tup:tup:tup

What r different types LNB? Is Universal LNB contains C band + Ku band receiver?
Is it avalable online?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock