Good News Fakt Marathi to covert into full GEC from April, 2020

DreamFan

Banned
Reaction score
Highlights
🏵️ 01. Popular Marathi GEC Fakt Marathi will be converted into a full GEC from April month of this year.
🏵️ 02. The channel will air 3 hours of original content, from 7pm to 10pm.
🏵️ 03. As content wise, it will showcase kids, mythology, socio-mythology, history, crime and comedy genre.
🏵️ 04. In morning slot, it will continue to air devotional content.
🏵️ 05. The channel will air movie in 2 slots, 9:30am-12noon and 4:30pm-7pm.
🏵️ 06. Along with original content, the channel will continue to air dubbed version of "Tarak Mehta....".

Fakt Marathi to convert into full GEC from April 2020

In the battle for Marathi GECs, once Sun Marathi also comes to the battlefield, I predict that Zee Yuva will lose. It does not have the firepower of its big brother Zee Marathi.

Sony Marathi has captured a part of the market for itself and if Sun Marathi is equally bullish, it can find a space, but with Zee Yuva I am sceptical.

Last edited:
In the battle for Marathi GECs, once Sun Marathi also comes to the battlefield, I predict that Zee Yuva will lose. It does not have the firepower of its big brother Zee Marathi.

Sony Marathi has captured a part of the market for itself and if Sun Marathi is equally bullish, it can find a space, but with Zee Yuva I am sceptical.
Zee yuva is doing still good with serials movies and shows

Last edited:
This channel will give toughest compatition to other Marathi channels. And, yes it will make those channels to come on DDFreeDish.

But bro this channel is currently showing Dev Pavala only a new show Brahmandanayak ,Krupasindhu, Adi Shakti old shows and Gokuldhamchi Duniyadari a dubbed shows,bablu dablu a cartoon show daily 2-3 movies and 1 hour of bhakti program in morning (sorry but not knowing it's name) so how this channel will grow and make it's original show especially for village people like my relatives they watch this channel but very less original content, after the covid-19 are they planning to do some more shows or continuing this way?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock