Fan review

nimeesh

Registered
Reaction score
Was waiting for this one from the anouncement itself. and the most intrested thing was the tagline. 'Duniyaki sabse bada superstarki, sabse bada fan
Movie starts from the journey of Gourav (the one who eats, breaths, lives Aryan Khan) to meet his Superstar.
Cleanly explains that the extremes of the obsession of a fan is beyond the illegal capabilities of a normal human.
Absolutely stunning performance by SRK as Aryan Khan and his Fan Gourav. One of the best performance by him in the recent years, may be the best after 'My name is Khan'. Although both characters are marvelous, Gourav remains in our heart. Otherthan SRK, almost all the characters were fresh faces and that brings a huge freshness in the movie too. No boaring scenes, masala scenes, 'created' comedy scenes etc. everything was the man himself 'SRK'. Truely a One man show. VFX was superb and Stunts gone at top notch.
Both first half and second half entertained well, but the thrilling mode in the second half was made like a cat &mouse game that we have allready seen in several movies. otherthan this, no negatives i felt.
Overall Fan offers several moments that will make it tough for you to take your eyes off the screen.. I bet :) Recomended :)
And one word, nothing but the last
Actor SHAHRUKH KHAN is back..!!

Don

Registered
Reaction score
Excellent movie
Outstanding performance
The King is back.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DreamDTH.com Article This Teacher’s Day Weekend, A Special 2-Day Fan Fest On &flix And A Day Long Binge Of Award-Winning Titles Only On &PrivéHD DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
abhishek ZeeTv to conduct a virtual fan meet TV Shows & Programs 0
DreamDTH.com Article Zing curates ‘Zing Fan Jam’ to let fans jam with their favourite artists DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
satishchittuluri Seeking Help Fan Noice In PVR STB Is So Irritataing Tata Sky+ HD 0
Bapun Raz Flipkart SmartBuy Classic Ceiling Fan (Ivory) Expired Deals 0
Bapun Raz Flipkart SmartBuy Classic Ceiling Fan (Brown) Expired Deals 0
Bapun Raz Get upto 18% off on Havells Fan Expired Deals 0
Shivraj Fan movie on Sony Wah TV Shows & Programs 8
Ashwani Jindal "Fan" Movie Premiere On Sony Wah (Filmon Ka Mela) TV Shows & Programs 9
R Sony Max to premiere SRK starrer ‘Fan’ on 10 July TV Shows & Programs 6
SPANDAN Please BAN Recharge Fan Achievements & Wishes 3
Thakur Fan movie now available on Tata Sky on demand Tata Sky 6
Prashant Shridhar Fan movie on Dtv... TV Channels News 5
JitendraKumar Dish TruHD New Fan website ! Dish TV HD 0
Dileep Kumar FRIENDS fan? Give a missed call to visit Central Perk TV Channels News 0
M.J.Sadiq Cricket fan? Non-India matches may be off limits Digital Cable TV 1
Bapun Raz d2h : ‘Laakhon Mein Ek Fan’ d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 3
Biswajit.HD [Pics]Fan TV HD on 3545V Thaicom Updates 1
Bapun Raz Lathi charge on Salman Khan's fan Bollywood 1
harshbardhan Reg: Function of the fan at Pace make STBs. Tata Sky+ HD 3
M@zh@R Asin has a little fan! Bollywood 0
Bapun Raz Twitter Fan Page Of Sony Mix TV Channels News 0
Bapun Raz d2h discontinuing its current facebook fan page d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 6
Kamlesh Barjati Avantika's proud of my female fan following: Imran Bollywood 0
Kamlesh Barjati Kourtney abused by drunken fan! Hollywood 0