Fashion One launches new Ultra HD channel worldwide with MEASAT

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 857

Sarkar

Contributor
Reaction score
Malaysian communication satellite operator, MEASAT and New York-based Fashion One Television LLC have launched Fashion One 4K, the first English language Ultra HD channel in the world on the MEASAT-3a satellite.

Distributed free-to-air through the MEASAT-3a satellite at the 91.5 degrees East video hot slot, the channel will reach over 130 million viewers across Asia Pacific, Middle East, Australia and East Africa.

Fashion One 4K was launched concurrently on SES Satellite, reaching over 67 million households across North America at 103 degrees West (SES-3) and over 23 million households across South America at 47.5 degrees West (NSS-806).

Fashion One has been upgrading its production format from HD to ultra HD since 2014 and now owns an extensive library of ultra HD content with 100 per cent content rights.

In Europe, the channel is broadcast under the brand Fashion 4K, reaching over 116 million households at 19.2 degrees East.

http://www.indiantelevision.com/satellites/satelite-operators/fashion-one-launches-new-ultra-hd-channel-worldwide-with-measat-150901

So we can espect this channel in d2h soon

Hope DishTV could have added this instead of Naaptol HD :lol :lol :lol

On a serious note....I think only TS has the capability to add 4K channels. Does any other DTH providers have this facility ?

why u guys always expecting..these channels should be carried by my DTH..???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock