Breaking Fastway is entering Mumbai.

Dinesh jain

Contributor
Reaction score
Fastway is entering Navi Mumbai through a partnership with Digi Navi Mumbai, which is a part of Jagjit Singh Kohli-promoted Digicable Network India.entering he Navi Mumbai market through a partnership with Digicable. We will have an understanding with Digicable as far as stake acquisition is concerned. The other partners in the JV will retain their shareholding,”

This is the first time Fastway is venturing into a territory outside North. It is the dominant MSO in Punjab and has a presence in many Northern states like Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, and Jammu & Kashmir.

Fastway grows cable TV, broadband biz through inorganic route - TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI

Last edited:
It would be difficult for fastway as from 1jan all the mso and dth will have the same tariffs. So they won't have price wars, which i guess is the forte of fastway.

Actually it's good for digi cable uses because digi cable is worst cable company.

It would be difficult for fastway as from 1jan all the mso and dth will have the same tariffs. So they won't have price wars, which i guess is the forte of fastway.
They'll offer broadband + CableTV Services combinedly then cost will be affordable.

They'll offer broadband + CableTV Services combinedly then cost will be affordable.
It's the same here as well, but broadband is through ftth and cable is from coax. So, the only variable in pricing was in cable tv, broadband is pretty cheap here and the plans are consistent all over northern states.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock