Breaking Fastway launches iptv triple play service

They are giving 100 mbps plans without any fup...some people are just jealous of this plan..hahaha ..they are the best... netplus is the best company from punjab.

This is the cheapest plan ....with hd channels and 100 mbps without any fup...and free calls ..give me any another company that give so much services under 1100.

I am already using this service...the box is android and lot of apps comes pre loaded ..awesome box .
Indeed they are best in Punjab, currently netplus is not available in our city but I will surely move to it from connect once available

Iptv will start service on 15 October 2019. They informed me today..i have been using demo from june 2019.

Ohk so its the same pack that they provide to cable tv service. They are providing tv for 535 and 100 mbps unlimited for rs 700. So its almost same.
Who told u 100 mbps unlimited is of 700...check on their website dude..its 1000 +18% gst and they also providing multi screen..you can watch channels on tab, phone, any time anywhere with upto 5 devices.

Who told u 100 mbps unlimited is of 700...check on their website dude..its 1000 +18% gst and they also providing multi screen..you can watch channels on tab, phone, any time anywhere with upto 5 devices.
Yes . My bad. 700 pack offers 100gb data and unlimited pack is of 999

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock