Contributor
Reaction score
h36lRfg.jpg

qU09gz7.jpg

nxIeiHU.jpg

OElOnc7.jpg
nbQALmN.png

Last edited:
STB is compact and nice looking . I really miss having cable tv connection as one gets access to so many local channels as well as all MSO's provide so many different service channels ranging varuius genres be it bollywood movies, dubbed hollywood movies, music, infotainment, kids, entertainment, etc. and that too free of cost. Also there r certain channels which run thru IPTV mode or online servers which r again made available on cable tv

This is why DTH won't b able to overtake Cable TV, specially in smaller towns, cities and villages. DTH operators need to lower carriage fee for local channels and provide them on the platform and give access to interesting own service channels free of cost

Also service support is not chargeable though not always the best.

Government should also lower licence fee or other fees for DTH operators to compete well with cable or OTT platforms. I think government should come up with a system where certain percentage of profit which DTH operators every year is given to government while if there is no profit or loss then licence fee or other fee should b waived off for that year or adjusted in following years

Last edited:
OMG! It's so beautiful 😻 picture quality of is also good.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock