Favorite channels are not showing in the order of selection rather by LCN number

HappySoul

Solutions
Reaction score
Guys today technician replaced the junk model HS3C02 with min 100 model. love the new UI, fav key works like tataplay now and hdmi cec also working.
But the fav channels are not showing in the order of selection rather by LCN number. how to fix this?
Also what is the latest software version of the model?

Guys today technician replaced the junk model HS3C02 with min 100 model. love the new UI, fav key works like tataplay now and hdmi cec also working.
But the fav channels are not showing in the order of selection rather by LCN number. how to fix this?
Also what is the latest software version of the model?
Can you share the pics of New UI

Guys can anyone suggest how to update the box software? The traditional method 2465/2485 not working

@dino29 @rajeshshiva93 @Jithin91 @Elvin Paul
hello guys, anyone can help me please.... So far i know you all have min 100 model
I just tested the favourite channel settings and found that it always tunes to the lowest channel irrespective of the order of selection. Don't know whether we have an option to change the type. I don't use favourite feature very much as the skipping of unsubscribed channels serves my needs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock