Feed(regular) on G-Sat 9?

satesco

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm from Europe zone and I received a transponder from the G-Sat 9 but I'm not sure about that.It's about:
11655 V, 2400,5/6,8PSK-Digital 1 provider.
Because I'm not sure that this transponder comes from the G-Sat 9, I would really appreciate if someone could confirm it or not.
Regards

gpt6nNu.png

P1kYetl.png

this is one of the transponder from gsat 9 97.3e
this is a satellite which provides bhutan channels ... i think you are not from india right?{bhutan is a small neighboring nation of india}
bhutan channels like bbs tv bbs2 bbs kuzoo radio1 etc etc channels are transmitted in this
transponder
11232 V
DVB-S2/8PSK
MPEG-4 4444 5/6

channels are in this transponder

11655 V, 2400,5/6,8PSK-Digital 1 this transponder doesn't contain any channels i think.

Thank you @dwayne johnson aka Rock :) for the answer.And I'm glad you're confirming me,because I'm really from Romania/Europa.I got this transponder-11655 V-with 150cm dish.Is that possible from India spot?
I was looking for a covermap/footprint for G-Sat 9 and I couldn't find anything on the Internet except on FlySat,but it doesn't seem to be true. I'm not sure.There's only one beam,only for India?!Maybe there are two beams,also for Central Asia?
Would I ask too much to tell me where I find such a map for this satellite?
Thanks in advance,
Regards

1. i see only one ku band beam that full coveres india and neighbouring countries we have maximum siginals
we are able to recive television channels from the satellite with small dish (60cm)(2 feet) , you are using a 150cm ( 5 feet dish )
you may recieve television channels in bigger dish , ( this may be possible, i dont know)( there are more technical experts in the forum they track in bigger dish 10 feet (300cm ) 12 feet etc )
there is one guy from india who have tracked satellites from 3 e to 138e he has hunted almost far fetched satellites... (you can see his posts in the same section )
i searched for foot print i got nothing if you want to check for the transponder list check lyngsat website

if we people in india are able to recieve european, russian channels , arabian channels thailand channels from india using
big dish then you will be also able to recieve our satellites from our region using big dish:) , by the way what are these feeds about?, how are you seeing measurements using the computer?

i track satellite using mpeg4 hd set top box and satellite dish for various tv channels and radio channels!!

in this sat hbo Afghanistan and watan hd also available

in this sat hbo Afghanistan and watan hd also available
that is from chinasat 11 98e right? 97.5e and 98e are almost same nearby locations? or are they in gsat 9 channels ( gsat 9 bhutan channels only.. afghani channels on it possible? )?
@DDD+
@DDD+ anyway same position by the way he ( satesco) is tracking from europe on 5 feet dish ... he cant get televison channels from gsat 9 on a 5 feet dish in europe he will require big dish

Last edited:
i thought like that because no possiblity of an indian satellite giving way to illegal transmission of ipl
watan tv! the satellite was given from transmission to bhutan channels....
now pk sports is getting in this also pk sports is from pakistan right? (temprory) so that i thought it will be from chinasat 98e?

lyngsat website showing the transponders of these channels are from gsat 9!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock