Good News Feels Happy With my work

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShivRaj

Contributor
Reaction score
Due to the lock down every thing is closed now days. I am trying help other people in this days.
There is Big Temple near my city and my parents connected with them. Due to lockdown currently temple are closed and the temple spreading good thoughts through what's app. I am watching all this things and decided to help them so me and my sister opened YouTube channel and helping them through this by creating some proper videos and we are receiving good response from all Devotionist people's in just 8 to 10 days.

That's why I feels very happy about my work and trying to convert this unwanted holidays into good work which feels me always happy.

Thanks

Last edited:
Due to the lock down every thing is closed now days. I am trying help other people in this days.
There is Big Temple near my city and my parents connected with them. Due to lockdown currently temple are closed and the temple spreading good thoughts through what's app. I am watching all this things and decided to help them so me and my sister opened YouTube channel and helping them through this by creating some proper videos and we are receiving good response from all Devotionist people's in just 8 to 10 days.

That's why I feels very happy about my work and trying to convert this unwanted holidays into good work which feels me always happy.

Thanks
Bro. please share the temple name and location so that I can read more info about it.
Do share your channel too, if is not possible to share here then do send me PM giving the above info. 🙏

Bro. please share the temple name and location so that I can read more info about it.
Do share your channel too, if is not possible to share here then do send me PM giving the above info. 🙏

I will PM you becoz may be its against our fourm rule to share open youtube channel link here. its correct @Bapun Raz

I will PM you becoz may be its against our fourm rule to share open youtube channel link here. its correct @Bapun Raz
You could have waited for team response before sending the conversation messages. Also, you can share the information (and specific video in this case) - my response was going to be that but can't ask for subscribers or shares which you did as that is considered as promotion. I was going to clarify this with my post but you ended sending him conversation message as soon as you mentioned me here. Now that we got to know you shared this here solely to get promotions, this thread can't be continued.

Please be patient next time. We are not robots to reply within 5 minutes of your mention (saying this because you sent the message to Zmint within five minutes of your mention towards me).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock